There is no such concrete definition of successful Career since everyone has their own measures and perspective about success. But if we have to measure our success with a simple rational parameters, which are:
Our sessions are specially designed to:
- Am I doing a high quality work in the field I have chosen?.
- Is my work appreciated by the experts in the field?.
- Am I satisfied from the work that I am doing?.
- Am I happy with the Income & materialistic gains expected out of my work?.
- Am I respected in the Society for the work?.
- Have I learned Values, gained knowledge and able to apply 100% to my work?.
- Do I feel happy in the work that I have chosen for my life?.
If we get positive answers to these questions, we can then say that you are doing a Good Career.
Good Career is not a destination but it’s a continuous process. You need to be constantly in search of new opportunities, accept and overcome challenges, update yourself about new developments in your field and master them, and in this process, you earn respect, income as well satisfaction.