Progressive development program for 10th Students
Brief history and the existing academic scenario in Maharashtra
Current reality of 10th pass students shows 45% dropout rate of the stud
ents fall under a vulnerable category, due to various reasons like wrong career, lack of skilling, lack of financial support and proper guidance.
Hence this program is specially designed to help these children to understand their true potential, develop their attitude, values & concepts, encourage and channelize their energy, Making them aware of the opportunities, and help them make right career choice at the end of their schooling year. Our Vision is to empower, equip and encourage our students to develop ambitious and meaningful career aspirations. To build, develop and nurture a self-awareness and exploration space to link passion and potential in students to make decisions towards ambitious and meaningful career aspirations.
The program and the activities
- Understanding Interest & orientations & aptitude
- Aptitude Testing & psychometric testing
- Self-awareness sessions
- Understanding Strengths & weakness
- Empower self
- Leadership & team building
- Communication & presentation
- Time Management
- Study & Exam Skill and techniques
- Concentration & memory Techniques
- Career Overview- A Detailed Career Journey for all promising fields
- Creating Career pathways for each one.
- Psychological Counselling and support
- Students selection process
- Ongoing support for mentoring